So, you've scheduled a Spring Mini Session or maybe you are still thinking about it. Here's what to expect before, during, and after your session. About two weeks before your session you will get an e-mail from me about What to Wear. I like a POP of color and I am always happy to assist my clients with their wardrobe for their session. Coordinating family members can be tricky and a bit stressful.
Please try and arrive at your session a few minutes early. I have sessions scheduled back-to-back (ok, there's a little buffer there) and I like to stick to my schedule! I usually start with the family photos and move into smaller groupings followed by individual shots. Kids usually relax during the session, so saving their individual shots until the end works well. Make sure you tell me if there are any shots you really want me to get!
Within a day or two, I will post a sneak peek on Facebook. In order to see your sneak peek, make sure you LIKE NPS Photography. Feel free to share the sneak peek on your page! In about a week, I will e-mail you a link to a password protected proof album of 7-10 fully edited images. Each image will be shown in color and black & white. You can share the link with family and friends. They will just need the password to access it. Your album is active for about a month.
I offer several options for placing your order. You can order through your album online, on the phone with me, or my favorite, in-person ordering. I have some fabulous products and seeing them in-person is always helpful. I also have an iPad app that allows me to take a photo of your wall and we can play around with images and wall art sizes. You get to see what the images will look like on your wall! Once your order is placed, you can expect your images and products within two weeks.
Every NPS Photography session now comes with an album app for your Smartphone, iPhone, or iPad AND a custom Facebook timeline cover collage. Spring Minis are a great deal and a fabulous way to update your family portrait!
Contact me to book your session!
